▪ Pili Oil: Hand-pressed from the pulp of the Pili fruit, this superfood for the skin contains potent antioxidants, vitamins, carotenoids, and essential fatty acids to revitalize your complexion. Pili Oil is rich in antioxidants that protect the skin from environmental toxins, pollutants, and free radicals. Not only is Pili Oil more moisturizing than argan oil, coconut oil, and jojoba oil, it also gets absorbed by your skin effortlessly.
▪ Elemi Oil: Extracted from the bark of the Pili Tree, Elemi Oil has natural antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. This multitasker reduces redness and irritation, and minimizes breakouts. It visibly firms, tones, and refines the surface of skin while improving the appearance of overall elasticity.
▪ Squalane: Helps hydrate and plump skin to reduce the appearance of fine lines.
▪ Arnica Montana Flower Extract – Improves the appearance of dry and damaged skin by reducing
flaking and restoring suppleness.
▪ Evening Primrose – Addresses dryness, irritation, roughness, and wrinkles while improving the moisture, texture, and elasticity of the skin.
▪ Calendula: Has antifungal, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties to soothe irritation and minimize issues that can cause breakouts.
▪ English Lavender: Reduces redness and soothes irritation. Lavender’s light scent has been known to reduce stress and anxiety and promote a good night’s rest.
▪ Philippine Jasmine (Sampaguita): Known for its soothing and anti-inflammatory properties, this species of Jasmine flower native to the tropical regions of Asia is also the national flower of the Philippines. Sampaguita improves uneven skin tone and protects skin from environmental stressors.
▪ Rosemary Leaf Oil – This woody, perennial herb with fragrant evergreen needle-like leaves is an antioxidant and skin-conditioning agent.
▪ Blue Chamomile – Promotes wound healing and anxiety relief; it also soothes skin conditions like eczema and rashes.